A typeface for the adult dyslexic reader, PhD doctoral thesis by Robert Hillier, Anglia Ruskin University, 2006. View PDF (268 pages).
Topics and areas covered:
- Various developmental testing and trial typefaces.
- A review of typographic dyslexia literature.
- Testing results with people.
- Typographic design variables.
- Specific dyslexic typographic issues.
Graphics lecturer featured as part of the MadeAtUni ‘helping people enjoy life’ campaign, Norwich University of the Arts Research website. View webpage.
Research impact. Selected examples of the impact of NUA research on society, culture and the economy. Sylexiad. Norwich University of the Arts Research website. View webpage.
Academia.edu papers and research. View webpage.